Google Workspace offers a variety of editions to meet your needs. The edition you switch to determines the features available to you and to the users in your organization.
- Identify the Google Workspace edition that's right for your organization.
Consider your number of users, storage requirements, and the features you currently use or want to use. Compare Google Workspace editions
In the Admin console, go to Menu BillingGet more services.
- (Optional) If you're not sure which Google Workspace edition you want, you can filter the available editions based on the features they include.
- At the top, click Filter by features.
- Select the features you want from the list.
- At the top right, click n SKUs Selected.
Only those editions that include the features you want will display.
- To change filters, click n filters applied, or click Clear filters to start over and display all editions.
At the edition you want, click Switch.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your transition.
Transitioning to a new edition does not affect your data or service availability.
Business editions (1-300 users)
|Business Starter||Professional email and productivity suite for up to 300 users with 30 GB for each user||Switch to Business Starter|
|Business Standard||Enhanced productivity suite for up to 300 users with 2 TB storage for each user||Switch to Business Standard|
|Business Plus||Advanced productivity suite for up to 300 users with 5 TB storage for each user||Switch to Business Plus|
|Enterprise Standard||Complete suite of productivity and collaboration apps with flexible storage and enterprise-grade security and management.||Switch to Enterprise Standard|
|Enterprise Plus||Complete productivity and collaboration with flexible storage and the most advanced security and compliance controls.||Switch to Enterprise Plus|