Follow people you know and engage with company or department-wide news.
In this section, you learn how to:
When you follow someone on Currents, their posts appear in your stream.
- Do one of these actions to open the profile of the person you want to follow:
- Search for their name.
- Click their photo next to a comment or post.
Stop following someone:
- From the main menu, click People.
- Under the person’s name, click Following.
- To view a stream’s content, in the Currents Main menu, scroll to the Streams section.
- Click the stream.
Next to the stream’s title, you can see the number of unread posts.Your tagged posts might also appear in custom streams. For example, if your administrator creates a stream for all posts with #design, any posts that include #design will appear in that stream.
If your company uses the Spotlight system, you’ll see highlighted content from leaders and influencers in your organization before other posts in Currents. Next to these posts, you’ll see Spotlight .