You can present your entire screen or a specific window in a meeting to share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and more.
- Train new employees remotely.
- Get clients up to speed with project ideas.
- Hold virtual conferences or classes.
- Share your meeting notes, projects, roadmaps, and research with international stakeholders.
- Brainstorm and edit proposals with remote team members.
Present during a video meeting
To present your mobile screen to all video meeting participants, start a broadcast:
- Join a video meeting.
- Tap the screen More .
- Tap Share screen Start Sharing.
Tip: You can present your screen during someone else's presentation. If you start to present, their presentation will pause.
To stop presenting your mobile screen, stop sharing:
- On your video meeting screen, tap Stop sharing Ok.
Join only to present
- Open the Meet app :
- Tap a video meeting from your upcoming meetings.
- To enter a meeting with a code or nickname, tap Join with code.
Tip: You can only use nicknames with people in your organization. Meeting nicknames are currently only available to Google Workspace users.
- Instead of Join, tap Share Screen.
- In the "About screen sharing" window, tap Continue.
- In the meeting, tap Start Now.
Tip: You can present your screen even if someone else is already presenting
Prevent participants from sharing their screen
To turn screen share on or off
- In a meeting, tap the screen Menu .
- Tap Host controls .
- On the bottom, turn Share their screen on or off.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.