You can view and manage events from different Google Accounts on the Google Calendar app.
Before you start
- Set your phone screen orientation to portrait mode so your profile photo or Google Account is visible in the Google Calendar app.
- In Menu , your current account appears at the top. Other enabled accounts appear below your current account.
- You can view all calendars for your enabled accounts at the same time:
- Tap Menu .
- Select the calendars you want to appear in the grid.
Switch between accounts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Calendar app .
- At the top right, tap your profile photo or Google Account .
- From the window, choose an option:
- Select a different account: If you have multiple accounts on the app, you can select a different enabled account.
- Manage your Google Account: Select this option to customize your Google Account. This option is only available when your current account is a Google Account.
- Switch to work profile or Switch to personal profile: This feature only works if you use work mode on your phone and you and your work administrator enable the feature.
- Important: To manage any personal calendars you have on your work profile, switch to the Google Calendar app associated with your personal profile.
- Manage accounts on this device: This option takes you to your device’s Settings, where you can add, remove, or update accounts.
- Add another account: You can add another account to the Google Calendar app. When you add a new account, it appears as your current account.
- Your profile photo or Google Account shows the account you switch to.
- Before you switch to a different account, save any changes or updates.
- If an account is ineligible for a specific action, Google Calendar notifies you and automatically switches to the eligible account.