With offline calendars, you can access your calendar offline. This is especially useful when you have a weak internet connection.
Even without an internet connection, you can:
- Open Google Calendar in a Chrome browser.
- View your calendar and events from the last 4 weeks or any time in the future.
- View events by week, day, or month.
Use Calendar offline on desktop
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left, under “General,” click Offline Turn on offline calendar.
- Click Reload now.
- Your calendar will start to sync for offline use. At the top right of your calendar you’ll find Sync .
- When the sync is complete, your calendar’s status shows Ready for offline .
- When you’re offline, your calendar’s status shows as Offline .
- A notice appears: “It looks like you’re offline. Some actions might not work.”
- “My calendars” and your calendar’s data will sync from the last time your computer was online.
- When you're offline, you can’t:
- Create or edit events
- Email guests
- Access Tasks or Reminders
- If you clear your computer’s cached images and files, it will also clear offline support for Google Calendar. Turn on Google Calendar offline again to use Calendar offline.