With offline calendars, you can access your calendar offline. This is especially useful when you have a weak internet connection.
Use Calendar offline on mobile
If you use the Google Calendar app while you're offline, you can:
- Find events and make changes.
- Create, edit, or respond to events.
- Access Tasks and Reminders.
- Install the Calendar app, connect to the internet, and then sign in to your Google Account. Your account syncs automatically and you can use Google Calendar offline.
- While you’re offline, changes don’t sync with your computer or others’ calendars until you're online again.
- While you’re offline, you can’t email event guests.