Follow these steps to deploy managed Chromebooks and other devices that run ChromeOS, across your organization. You can also use the guide to quickly set up a small test deployment of ChromeOS devices.
Overview of steps
We recommend that you start by setting up one ChromeOS device with the settings you want to use for all of your devices. Then apply settings to the rest of your devices.
- Survey your site
- Add Wi-Fi networks
- Set Chrome management policies
- Update your devices to the latest Chrome version
- Enroll your devices
For a more detailed guide, see the Getting Started with Chrome Enterprise Guide.
To deploy a large number of devices for the first time, we recommend that you work with a Google Workspace Partner.
Want devices ready to use out of the box?
Many ChromeOS device resellers offer device configuration services, including:
- Updating the ChromeOS version on Chromebooks
- Enrolling in Chrome management
- Validating policies, including preconfigured Wi-Fi networks
- Asset tagging
- Laser etching
Contact a reseller if you're interested in this type of deployment.