Use ChromeOS devices in your school
Customize Chromebooks for your classroom!
Chromebooks are popular in schools, and we offer a set of customized features just for school administrators, teachers, and students. See the instructions below for how to use Chromebooks for assessments and how to customize and preinstall apps on your students' devices.
- Use Chromebooks for student assessments
- Manage Chrome apps for your school
- Manage who can sync browser settings
- Set up Minecraft: Education Edition on Chromebooks
- Storing Chromebooks long term
- Use locked mode for quizzes
- Set up Google cast moderator
- Cast using Google cast moderator
- Network requirements for cast moderator
- Use Screencast to record and share on your ChromeOS devices