You can set permissions for a site without changing your default settings.
Change settings for all sites
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Content Settings.
- Tap the permission you want to update.
Permissions that can be changed
- Block pop-ups: By default, pop-ups are blocked. Learn how to manage pop-ups.
- Default apps: Choose the app you want to use to open email links.
- Default site view: On your device, you can tell Chrome to request and display a site’s mobile or desktop version.