You can no longer create a supervised profile for controlling and seeing the websites someone visits.
If you already have a supervised profile set up, you can continue to use it until May 2019, when all supervised user profiles will be removed.
- Add a new supervised profile
- Move a supervised user to a regular profile
- Edit settings for a supervised profile
- Approve or reject browsing requests
- See supervised profiles' activity
Save your supervised user local files
Before your supervised account expires, make sure to save your local files and bookmarks.
- Sign in to your supervised user account.
- Insert a storage device, like a USB drive, to your Chromebook.
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher .
- Open Files .
- On the left, choose My Files Downloads.
- Select all files you want to save.
- Drag those files to your storage device.
Note: Once you sign in to a different Google account, you can insert your storage device and open your files.
Export your bookmarks
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the supervised user's profile.
- At the top right, select More .
- Select Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- At the top, select Organize Export bookmarks.
Note: Once you sign in to a different Google account, you can access your bookmarks.