This article shows you how to manage recommendations that you’ve opted-in to apply automatically. Learn more about applying recommendations automatically
Opt-in to automatically apply recommendations
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- Click on Recommendations under Overview in the left side menu.
- At the top right, click Auto-Apply.
- Select which recommendations you want to apply for each category. Hovering over a specific recommendation will give you more information about the benefits of applying it.
- Click Save for each category.
See enabled recommendations
Once you’ve opted to automatically apply a recommendation, you’ll be able to track which recommendations are enabled in the History tab of the Recommendations page.
You’ll also be able to see how many times that recommendation has been applied in the past week, when it was last applied, and when you first opted in.
Disable your automatically applied recommendations
You can disable automatically applied recommendations at any time from either of these tabs:
The Manage tab
- Uncheck the recommendation you want to disable.
- Click Save.
The History tab
- Click the recommendation you want to disable.
- Click Disable.
- A confirmation message will appear. Click Confirm.
- You’ll see a red dot next to all automatically applied recommendations that have been disabled.