You can plan your monthly and quarterly budgets to make sure you're getting the most out of your campaigns. Before you start, make sure you’ve created a plan using the steps outlined in Create a plan with Performance Planner.
You can find the suggested daily budget amount in the “Suggested changes” column of your plan.
You can implement these suggestions through Google Ads Editor or by manually editing your budget. Learn more about editing your campaign’s budget
To review and implement your plan using Google Ads Editor:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the Tools & Settings icon in the top-right corner, and then select Performance Planner.
- Click a plan that you want to review and implement.
- In the top-right corner, click the download icon .
- Choose Ads Editor file (.csv).
- Follow the instructions in Import a CSV file into Google Ads Editor to review and implement your plan.