Call extensions show your phone number with your ad. If you use many call extensions, save yourself time by editing and uploading them in bulk. To learn more about call extensions, start with About call extensions. For instructions on how to add a few call extensions, check Use call extensions.
Edit call extensions in bulk within your account
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu on the left, then click Extensions on the subpage menu.
- Click the "Table" view icon at the top right corner.
- Select Extensions view from the drop-down menu above the extensions table.
- Check the boxes next to all of the call extensions that you want to edit.
- Click Edit extensions in the blue bar above the table.
- Click Edit or Find and replace to make changes to your extensions.
- Click Preview to view what your changes will look like.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To remove extensions in bulk, complete steps 1–3 and select "Associations view" from the drop-down menu. Check the boxes next to all of the extensions you wish to remove, click "Remove" in the blue bar and select "Confirm".