Google provides translated versions of our Help Center as a convenience, though they are not meant to change the content of our policies. The English version is the official language we use to enforce our policies. To view this article in a different language, use the language dropdown at the bottom of the page.
If your ad is affected by policies not related to the destination, you can edit the ad directly on the "Ads and extensions" page. If you believe we’ve made an error or have fixed your destination, you can appeal the policy decision directly from your Google Ads account.
- Sign into your Google Ads Account
- In the left page menu click Ads and extensions and find the disapproved ad or extension.
- In the "Status" column, hover over the "Disapproved" status.
If available, click the Appeal link.
Note: If you don’t see this link, the associated policy doesn’t allow campaign submission. You’ll need to make and save minor edits to each ad to trigger a review.
- Under "Reason for appealing," select Dispute decision or Made changes to comply with policy
- Under "Appeal the following," select which ads you want to appeal.
- Click Submit.
Check appeal status
After appealing, you can always check on the review status in the Policy Manager.
- Click the tool icon in the upper right corner of your account.
- Under "Setup," click Policy manager.
- On the “Appeal history” tab, you’ll find details for all ads you’ve appealed.
- The “Status” column shows whether the appeal is still in progress or complete.
- The “Results” column shows the results of the appeal, including how many ads had their policy status updated after the review.