Your ad ID is a number that can be used to identify each ad in your Google Ads account.
How to view your ad ID
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & extensions in the left page menu, then click Ads.
- In the statistics table, you’ll find the ad ID in the “Ad ID” column.
If you don’t see the “Ad ID” column in your table, you'll need to add the column to your table with the following instructions:
How to add the "Ad ID" column
- Click the Columns icon above the statistics table.
- Select Modify columns from the drop-down.
- Click Attributes.
- Check the box next to "Ad ID".
- Click Apply.
You can now view the "Ad ID" column in your table.