Hotel ads attribute data is now available within the Google Ads Report Editor. You will be able to choose from the available metrics for hotel attributes and decide how the data is presented, sort and filter the data as you see fit, and pick from a variety of formats to download or email your reports.
This article goes over the different tasks you'll need to do in the Report Editor as you create and build reports for hotel ads.
Before you begin
To use the Report Editor effectively, familiarize yourself with the Report Editor parts.
Create a report
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the reporting icon , then select Reports.
- Click the plus button in the upper left corner of the page , then select the type of report you’d like to create.
- View the available list of hotel attributes on the right side menu.
- Drag tiles onto the canvas and drop them in one of the blue highlighted areas. The shelf automatically updates, and the canvas shows your data.