You may often want to see how specific hotel ads bids and bid adjustments performed to optimize your bidding strategies.
Measure performance of hotel campaign bids
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click on a hotel campaign.
- You'll see a table listing your ad groups, the bid strategy and level, and metrics such as clicks and impressions.
See how hotel ads bid adjustments performed
To see how your bid adjustments for hotel ads performed for metrics such as CTR and conversions, click on "Itineraries", "Devices", or "Locations" in the page menu.
- Itineraries: Shows bid adjustments for check-in-day, length-of-stay, and user-set dates. You can only set bid adjustments for these dimensions at the ad group level.
- Devices: Shows bid adjustments for the devices you chose when you set the adjustment: Computers, Mobile, or Tablet.
- Locations: Shows bid adjustments for the locations you chose when you set the adjustment.
Default metricsThe following metrics appear in the statistics table:
|Conversions||The number of conversions you've received.|
|Cost/conv||How much, on average, each conversion costs.|
|Conv. rate||How often, on average, an ad click or other ad interaction leads to a conversion.|
|Clicks||When someone clicked on your ad.|
|Impr.||Each time your ad showed in the hotel booking module.|
|CTR||How often someone who saw your ad clicked on it.|
|Avg. CPC||How much you're charged, on average, when someone clicks on your ad.|
|Cost||How much you spent during this period.|