Before you beginAfter you’ve linked your Hotel Center and Google Ads accounts, you’ll need to create a campaign and ad group. Once you’ve done so, click "Hotel groups" in the page menu. You’ll see a group called “All hotels” that contains all the hotels in your linked Hotel Center account. Learn more about hotel groups
Subdivide a hotel group
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Hotel groups in the page menu, and click the ad group you'd like to edit.
- Select the hotel group. Press the button to subdivide your hotel groups.
- Select how you'd like to subdivide a hotel group. You can subdivide by country, region, state, city, hotel ID, or the "Everything else" group. Learn more about hotel groups
- Click Continue to edit bids if you'd like to enter a bid for the hotel group. Or choose to Save without editing bids, in which case the bid from the parent hotel group subdivision will apply.
- Choose a bid (optional): If you set your campaign's bid strategy as Manual CPC (fixed) or CPC%, you can set the CPC bid at the hotel group level.
Edit a hotel group
You may want to remove hotel group subdivisions, edit their bids, or add new subdivisions.
To do so:
- Click Hotel groups in the page menu.
- Click the pencil icon next to the hotel group.
- You can choose to further subdivide your hotel group, or remove existing subdivisions.
Important: If the pencil icon doesn't appear, you can't edit this subdivision because it can't be further subdivided. You'll need to edit the subdivision above it. For example, if you have a subdivision for "India hotels", then further subdivide by 4-star and 5-star hotels, and then decide you no longer want the subdivision by hotel class, you'd have to edit the "India hotels" subdivision to clear the 4-star and 5-star subdivisions.