The Google Ads mobile app enhances your Google Ads experience and helps you stay connected to your campaigns on the go. In addition to monitoring your campaigns in real-time with custom notifications, you can review high-impact recommendations to improve performance and take action quickly and easily. This checklist outlines how you can get the most out of your accounts with the Google Ads mobile app.
1. Monitor performance on the go
- Use the account Overview page.
Why: You can view your latest account performance along with interactive cards like “Auction insights” and “Biggest changes” to see if you need to take action.
- View performance data at the level that’s most relevant and important to you.
Why: You can view performance of accounts, campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
2. Take action to improve your account
- Make quick changes any time, any place.
Why: There are times when you need to make a change when you’re away from your computer, and the Google Ads mobile app makes it possible to do so.
Examples of actions you can take include:
- Need to capture more opportunity over the weekend? Set a budget for your campaign.
- Need to launch a last minute holiday promotion? Create and edit responsive search ads.
- Need to adjust what’s triggering your ads while in line for coffee? Manage keywords and negative keywords.
- Need to launch a campaign while in a taxi? Pause or enable campaigns and ad groups.
- Check the Recommendations page at least once a week.
Why: Google Ads surfaces recommendations for your account based on real-time data, which you can review and apply quickly and easily.
- Prioritize tasks with optimization score.
3. Enhance your Google Ads experience
- Enable custom notifications from the Settings page.
Why: Real-time notifications and alerts — such as your weekly performance summary or ad disapprovals — help you keep your campaigns on track. Learn more
- Get help wherever you may be.
Why: If you need support, you can contact an expert via phone, chat, or email directly from the Help page in the app.
Keep your accounts secure: When you’re using the Google Ads app on the go, set a screen lock and get 2-step verification to keep your accounts safe.