After you create your video ad in Google Ads, you can preview what the ad will look like to viewers on YouTube. You can also send a preview of the ad to people before publishing the ad.
To generate a preview of your video ad:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Video campaigns in the navigation panel.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu.
- Under the “Ad” column, hover over the ad you want to preview and click the pencil icon .
- Select Preview.
- Select Preview ad on YouTube. You can then watch a preview of the ad on a desktop computer.
If you want to preview the ad on a mobile device, select Copy link and then share the link using any method that you prefer. For example, you can copy the link in Google Ads, email the link to yourself, and then open the link on your mobile device.