The Google Partners Badge status page shows your company's status and how your company is progressing on meeting the Partner requirements. If you have met the Partner requirements, you'll also see your badge HTML snippet and your badge assets for marketing materials. If you don't have Partner status, any use of the Partner or Premier Partner badge is a violation of our guidelines and could result in termination from Google Partners.
Access the Badge status page
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- On the left side, scroll down to the Partners program tab.
- Find the "Badge status" card and click View details.
How it works
The Badge status page shows you whether you’ve met the Partner requirements and if you have Premier Partner status.
The page gives you information about a few key things, such as:
- Your Google Partners status.
- How you are doing in each of the three requirement categories of Performance, Spend, and Certifications. You can read more in How to become a Google Partner or Premier Partner.
- If you've met Partner requirements, you'll also see your badge HTML snippet and badge assets for marketing materials.