You can purchase a SIM-only plan from select carriers with a Pixel phone on Google Store. You can then activate your plan on Google Store with our partner, weave.tech.
Step 1: Complete a credit check
Important: When you purchase a SIM card-only plan, there will be a credit check performed by the carrier. Follow the onscreen instructions and enter your address exactly as directed. Learn more about your carrier’s credit check policy: O2, Three, Virgin Media, and Vodafone.
During your purchase, you’ll receive a credit check result:
Credit check passes:
- You have up to 30 days from the day of the credit check to complete activation of your plan.
- The selected plan and a SIM card are added to your cart at no extra charge. You will pay your carrier directly for the plan every month.
- If you remove the SIM card from your cart, the SIM plan also gets removed. To get the SIM plan after you remove it from your cart, you’ll need to start the purchase again and repeat the credit check.
Credit check doesn't pass:
- You can still complete your phone purchase without the SIM-only plan.
Credit check requires extra review:
- You can still complete the Pixel phone purchase.
- You can't proceed with the application for the SIM-only plan.
Step 2: Activate a SIM-only plan on your Pixel phone
You can activate your SIM-only plan on your Pixel phone once you receive your SIM card.
- To activate your phone on Google Store, you can either:
- Click on the link from your confirmation email
- Visit store.google.com/orderhistory and next to your order, click Activate.
- The activation window will open with your SIM card info.
- Tip: If your SIM ID (ICCID) isn’t included, or isn’t accurate, you can enter it manually.
- Choose your monthly spend cap, if the option is available. Spend caps help limit your total fees for extra phone services not covered by your monthly plan.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Activate SIM card.
Tip: It may take up to 24 hours for all of your services to be activated. If you want to keep your existing phone number, you can directly request through your carrier: O2, Three, Virgin Media, or Vodafone.
Fix SIM card issues
Check if your Pixel phone is on and that the SIM card is fully inserted.
- If you have any issues within 14 calendar days of activating your SIM card, email email@example.com with a description of the issue, your network, and the last 8 digits of your SIM card. After 14 days, contact your carrier.
- If you haven’t received your SIM card or need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any issues with your phone plan after 14 calendar days of activating your SIM card, reach out to your carrier.
Return phone or cancel plan
- On Google Store, you can start your phone return.
- You can cancel your plan within 14 days of activation.
- To cancel your plan, email email@example.com.
- After 14 days, you’ll be under contract and will need to contact your carrier about your plan.
If you have questions about your plan price, contact your carrier. Learn more about your carrier's Retail Price Index (RPI) policy: