You can track your shipment from the Google Store.
Track your shipment
You can use the tracking number to find out when to expect your delivery.
Important: Some countries and regions don’t have shipment tracking options. If your email doesn’t include a tracking number or link, tracking isn’t available.
- Go to your Google Store Order history
- Find the order you want to track.
- If there are multiple orders, select View order.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Select Track shipment.
Find your tracking number
- Open the email account you used to place your order.
- Search for a shipping confirmation email from the Google Store. If you have multiple orders or shipments, find the email for the shipment you want to track.
- Follow the instructions in the email to track your shipment.
If your shipping option doesn’t have a tracking number, you can find the estimated delivery date range in your Google Store Order history page:
- Go to your Google Store Order history.
- Find the order you want to track.
- Find the estimated delivery date.
- Google will inform you if your estimated delivery date changes.
- When the order ships, you get a confirmation email with the carrier-confirmed delivery date range and the tracking information.
Understand signature requirement (US & CA only)
- For customers in Canada: Orders that contain certain devices require signature upon delivery. If you can’t sign for the package in person, refer to the “Options if you can’t sign for the package in person” section below for alternative options.
- For customers in the US: At the time of purchase, you can choose whether to require a signature for your order if it contains certain devices. If you don't find the option, it means that your order doesn’t contain an eligible device.
Tip: If Fedex is assigned as the carrier for your shipment and you have chosen a commercial shipping address, a signature may not be required even if you requested one to be required.
To know whether your order requires a signature, you can check your:
- Order confirmation email
- Order shipped email
- Tracking information
- The carrier usually tries to deliver your package 3 times before they return it to the warehouse. To avoid delays in delivery, be available to sign for your signature-required package.
- To make sure you get your order, you must sign for your package at the time of delivery. Signature confirmation helps prevent your shipment from being lost or stolen.
Change the signature requirement for your order (US only)
- Within the first hour after you’ve placed the order: You can contact Google Store support and request to change the signature requirement.
- If it’s more than an hour after you’ve placed your order: The signature requirement can’t be changed, even if you contact Google Store support.
Options if you can't sign for the package in person (US & CA only)
- Pre-sign for your package with FedEx Delivery Manager (FDM).
- If you missed the delivery and the driver left a door tag with instructions, sign the door tag and leave it on your door so FedEx can deliver your package on the next attempt.
If your carrier is UPS Mail Innovations, UPS picks up the package and gives it to USPS for the last mile delivery. Typically, you don’t have to sign for a package that UPS Mail Innovations delivers.
- Hold for pickup isn’t available for UPS Mail Innovations packages.
- Follow UPS Mail Innovations FAQ for common questions related to UPS Mail Innovations service.
- Call UPS Mail Innovations at 1-800-500-2224 or Google Store customer service for assistance.