You can do things, like make calls, send messages, and check your voicemail.
Turn on the screen reader
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Settings .
- Tap Accessibility TalkBack.
- Turn on TalkBack.
- Tap OK.
Find other ways to improve your experience with your Android phone or tablet.
Get to know the settings in the Voice app
At the top, you'll see:
- Navigation menu: View things like your account details, settings, call credit, and archives.
- Search tab: Find your calls, messages history, and your contacts.
At the bottom, you'll see:
- Calls tab: Make calls to your contacts and see your call history.
- Contacts tab: Add contacts and make calls or send messages to your contacts.
- Messages tab: Send new messages to people and view old ones.
- Voicemail tab: Listen to voicemails left to your phone number.